- While Hyderabad Tourism tries to ensure that information on this Website is correct, we do not promise it is accurate or complete. Hyderabad Tourism may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the services and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and Hyderabad Tourism makes no commitment to update that material. In particular, we do not promise that the information provided by the Hotels / Resorts / Service providers and displayed on this Website such as the menus and pricing is correct or up to date.
- Hyderabad Tourism provides you with access to this Website and our services on the basis that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including any conditions implied by law which but for these Website Terms might apply in relation to this Website and the services that we provide).
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, mobile telephone or other access device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- Any reliance upon or use of any materials shall be at your own discretion and risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without any obligation; to make any improvements to or correct any error or omissions in any part of the service or materials
- The products sold by us are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Website or for any products or services purchased from us.
- If we have contracted to provide identical or similar order to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which orders we will fill and to what extent.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- You are responsible for the security of your password that you used to register with this Website. Unless Hyderabad Tourism negligently discloses your password to a third party, Hyderabad Tourism will not be liable for any unauthorized transaction entered into using your name and password.
- Hyderabad Tourism and its website is an independent service developed and owned by KONASEEMA TOURISM & ENTERTAINMENTS PRIVATE LIMITED and it is neither an agent or a representative of Indian Tourism or its bodies